Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

Great simple game. I loved the game play but it is easy defeated by my monitor. I run it "Theater Mode", which makes even very similar colors stand out. I ended the game with a score of 5530.

Keep up the good work!

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Very nice, seems like Jumper and Jumper Redux

It is just like a game I play called Jumper and Jumper Redux but this is alot funner because of the added hazards.

Great job on keepings my interests, but I can beat every level without trying =P Play Jumper and you will know why.

Star Fighter: Demo Star Fighter: Demo

Uh, way too under par.

You really need to improve!

This site is not the type for this type of game, sorry my friend.

ArmorPicross ArmorPicross

wow

Wow! What can I say! You have me addicted all ready!

Its very original and the sounds are nice and it all just flows together nicely! Good job!

Keep em coming!

Parabola V4 Parabola V4

Very nice

This game was great...

I loved how you brought in the physics, I mean, I could barely beat lvl 4 on the newb setting.. It was insane! Very nice flash

Keep em coming!

Alphabit responds:

thats ok, even i have some trouble beating lvl 4. And you can't have played that much, so you would still be new to the game so its quite good.
beating lvl 3 is quite an achievement!

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

A very nice side scroller!

This game made me happy for like 3 seconds. I really liked it and for some reason I wasn't getting sound or there was none. I give you 5 on violence because the blood sucked. But other then that It was a really good game.

Busy Burger Busy Burger

Awesome

I liked it, its not my style of game though, but it was good

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Very nicely done

A very fun beat them up type of game, I liked it better then Alien hominid because I could never figure out the controls =P

Keep up the good work.

Maus Force Attack Maus Force Attack

Very hard, love it

Love it alot, I love this type of game, Mausland is the best flash game providers of current time.

Keep these games coming

Indian Outlaw Indian Outlaw

Best Game Ever!

Funnest flash game I have ever played!!! I love Mausland and this just made me love it more!!! Keep up the good work! Reminds me of super ninja attack game.. lol!!

Perfect 10's, keep up the good work